Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

upgrade

About 5 years ago, DH and I finally decided it was time to get on with the times and got our first smartphone - Samsung Galaxy S3.  I remember that day vividly, as I had just gotten released from the ER hours before, and as we were signing our phone contracts, a thought crossed my head...what if I couldn't live pass the three year contract period?

Three years later, we were due for another upgrade, and we both upgraded to the iPhone 6.

Fast forward to January 2017, I was so happy it was time for our 3rd upgrade since treatment.  For the first time in a long time, we are also no longer twinning.  DH chose the Jet Black and I went with the Matte Black.

I hope in two year's time, I will be here writing about my next phone upgrade.



P.S. Thanks for the comments left on my last (now deleted) post.  Yes there are days I struggle, I struggle hard, I am drowning in the memories of the past, and the fear of the unknown.  I am not sure if I will ever heal fully, but it's an on-going process.  Thanks for listening.

3 comments:

Teresa Herbert said...

Keep plugging on girl! We all continue to care and follow you. Enjoy your new phone :)

trg said...

I had just discovered your blog when you posted that you had cancer. I followed you on your updates for some time and then you dropped off. I was just going through and cleaning up my links when I came across your blog again and clicked. I can't tell you how happy I am to see a recent post from you. I prayed often for you.

Me said...

Thank you Teresa Herbert and trg for your comments. Thank you for your prayers and thank you for stopping by.