Pages

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

re-calculating

When an unpleasant major life event occurs, it often gives people a wake up call and make you re-evaluate your life.  But when you are on a stretch of the good times, it's so easy to loose sight of that vision, the path you decided to embark on.

After going through cancer, I felt I was steering in a new direction.  But at some point, I detoured, and went completely off track.  And here I am again (after the occurrence of some bad event), re-evaluating and re-adjusting, trying to set myself straight on that previously planned path.

So I suppose the message there is that something good can come out of unpleasant events...

Not so fashion relevant this time, rocking climbing, much more challenging and scary than I would have ever guessed.

No comments: