Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

ootd - bling

I feel like I'm beginning to get my groove back.  I'm walking a little faster, a little straighter, laughing and smiling so much more.   Most importantly I actually care about what I wear these days.  It feels good to go into my closet and put some outfits together.

This is the blingie-est necklace that I own.  I've had this necklace for a few years, but have rarely worn it.  Other than my strands of pearls I rarely wear costume jewellery.  I prefer to leave things simple, and accessorizing with scarves and belts.  But, sometimes a girl's gotta pull out some blings.



Also an update on my mammo results.  After two mammos and two ultrasounds, I was given the 'clear' for now.  I will be going for an MRI in May because my mammo results were difficult to read.

That's all I've got for you today but I definitely want to talk about Massimo Dutti blazers and my newly acquired J.Crew Convertible Toggle Coat.

8 comments:

Teresa Herbert said...

Thank God! I am so glad you have been given a good report finally.

Happy Days! Even if we do have too much snow and more coming tomorrow. We poor Torontonians. :)

Susan said...

That is great news! Hurray!

Anonymous said...

I came back today to check!! So happy to hear the great news!

You look great!

SKH

Desert Flower said...

Very nice necklace :)

christinadoes said...

Love this look from head to toe. The bling looks great on top of the turtleneck. Keep those OOTDs coming, and glad you're feeling better!

Vanoutlet said...

awesome post! thanks for sharing this post.

Anonymous said...

Hope all are well on your side. Love to hear from you! Xoxo

Anonymous said...

I check your blog from time to time and am glad to hear that you are getting better. All the best to you. Stay strong. Julie